среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

birdmansound




Most ridiculous night of my life.
ok...not MOST...at all...
but definitely a crazy one.

i told myself i wouldapos;t drink at 12 pack but, well, i did hahaha. Had vodka and a rockstar at jeanapos;s then at the house, some of "the force" lolz which is sooo good and i was so stoked brennon actually made, as well as a couple of shots of shitty vodka. I was really happy and buzzing all night. I wouldnapos;t say i even got drunk, but it was a good thing.

except for some reason i was in such a bad mood when it happened. Like seriously...
nancy especially. I was kind of a bitch to her. But honestly...
she started doing alpha phi cheers and i just looked at her and was like "yeah...i donapos;t think we should drunkenly be singing out sororityapos;s songs in a frat house. Kthx." she didnapos;t say anything but i KNOW she noticed. And sheapos;ll probably mention it to soooomeone at some point. Thatapos;s the way she operates.
but you know what? "bitch" is the way i operate sometimes.

and i dont know...it got bad last night. I hadnapos;t had this feeling for a really long time. I mean, we talked about it at lunch beforehand even (which was amaaaazing...brennon and i had a lunch date and moniqa and lindsey ended up being there and we all skipped class to swap stories and laugh our asses off. It was just what i needed). But somehow last night, it -- HE -- got to me. And itapos;s not even the "he" you would think, which is the weird part. Itapos;s just something that i really try hard not to feel a lot of the time, because i end up feeling BAD about it, so when i drink it of course comes out. And he definitely whips out the charm as well. Ugh...it was difficult.
i told moniqa. I donapos;t know how great of a choice that will be. But she and i talked about rob a lot last night though, so there waaas SOME serious conversation to be had. I donapos;t know...weapos;ll see how this plays out.

then we all decided to go to the norte hot tub after which was fun, but hella random and we went WAY too late.

so this morning i snoozed my alarm for like 2 hours (my roommate probably hates me...she looked a little frustrated this morning. I feel so bad...) and now finally am up. Donapos;t have class til 1, but i have a french composition to write beforehand and a little bit of hw to do. Awk.
birdmansound, birdmen, birdmen escape, birdmen movie.



Комментариев нет: